ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2
Questions about your ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2? Find the most common answers here.
- Can I use the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter 2 with non-Actiontec wireless display receivers?
- Is the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter compatible with Windows 10?
- What do I need to purchase to make the ScreenBeam Transmitter 2 work?
- Why am I unable to play a DVD or Blu-ray disc when connected to ScreenBeam?
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My laptop/computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam receiver.
- I can't hear any audio or sound on TV after ScreenBeam connection is established.
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop computer using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I initially selected "Disconnect" on my PC device, and then I selected "Connect" on my PC device. My PC device shows "Pairing failed." What should I do next?
- I'm seeing a white horizontal line randomly appears in the middle of the TV while playing a video - "video tearing".
- My Slideshow or PowerPoint quality is distorted on TV when changing pictures or slides.
- ScreenBeam wireless display cannot scan or detect a ScreenBeam Receiver, and the channel selection drop-down menu does not show any channel.