How to use the USB backchannel feature of the MyWirelessTv devices
Using USB Backchannel
- After connecting the computer to the Transmitter, and an HD monitor to the Receiver. Using a mini USB connector plug it into the mini USB port on the Transmitter.
- Get a USB cable (not included in the kit) and connect it to the mini USB connector plugged into the Transmitter and a USB port on the computer.
- Plug your keyboard/mouse into the USB port on the Receiver. You
should now be able to control your computer remotely.
- USB A to mini-B cable (USB backchannel feature) Not Included
- USB keyboard/mouse (USB backchannel feature) Not Included