No. For Miracast devices, refer to the user guide of the device's manufacturer. For WiDi (3.5 and higher) laptops, make sure your system driver and WiDi software are up-to-date.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- Should I be concerned if Windows firewall or anti-virus software warns that ScreenBeam is trying to open a port?
- Where is the MAC address (MAC ID) for my ScreenBeam USB Transmitter located?
Please sign in to leave a comment.