Unplug and plug in the transmitter, wait about a minute for Windows driver installation. Then, launch the software again. If the software still can’t find the transmitter, open the Windows Device Manager, and under Network, make sure the transmitter is NOT disabled.
Articles in this section
- How do I restore to factory defaults?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam Mini 2
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Mini 2
- The ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software shows that it can’t find the transmitter.
- Why can't I change the Background or screensaver pictures?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.