Press and hold the button until the TV/Display shows the message "Resetting to Factory Defaults" then release the button. The device will restore to defaults and reboot.
Articles in this section
- How do I restore to factory defaults?
- I am experiencing choppy video or out-of-sync audio.
- My ScreenBeam wireless display software cannot connect or pair with a ScreenBeam Mini 2
- My ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software doesn’t show any ScreenBeam Mini 2
- The ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software shows that it can’t find the transmitter.
- Why can't I change the Background or screensaver pictures?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?
Please sign in to leave a comment.