This issue can occur with ScreenBeam firmware version 18.104.22.168. Use the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility application available on the Windows Store or Android Play Store to update the firmware on your ScreenBeam receiver.
Articles in this section
- After upgrading to Windows 10, I'm experiencing audio and/or video issues when connecting to ScreenBeam, or I am unable to connect to my ScreenBeam receiver.
- Connecting to a WiFi access point with an active Intel® WiDi session will result in dropping the wireless display connection.
- Intel® WiDi does not work after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and I can't connect to ScreenBeam Pro.
- My antivirus software or firewall is preventing me from connecting my PC/laptop to ScreenBeam. What can I do?
- My device has a problem connecting when the HDMI-to-VGA adapter (included in some SKUs) is installed. In some cases, it says HDCP is not supported.
- My HTC One cannot connect to ScreenBeam when it is connected to a Wi-Fi router.
- My Screenbeam wireless display receiver does not maintain a connection after initializing with windows 8.1. It says it successfully paired and is connected, but then the TV immediately goes to "Ready to Connect".
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- On the Screen Mirroring scan list, I'm seeing multiple listings showing the same available ScreenBeam receiver. Which one do I select?
- Sometimes the image displays on the TV freezes and I'm seeing pink/green when playing video on my Samsung Galaxy S3.