Windows 8.1 Miracast does not support Intel WiDi special features including 3D, Fast Cursor, USB over IP, screen size adjustment, etc.
Articles in this section
- 4th Gen Intel WiDi special features are no longer supported once I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and use 8.1's native Miracast feature.
- Do I need to install any software on my device in order to connect it to ScreenBeam?
- Does the ScreenBeam receiver still support Intel WiDi Gen 4 features?
- How do I configure the receiver's general settings including; changing language, rename the receiver, enable/disable screensaver, idling time before screensaver, and enabling or disabling CEC feature?
- I have a company-issued laptop. Does my IT Administrator need to open ports in the network firewall?
- My projector only has one HDMI input and is already in use. Can I use an HDMI to DVI adapter to connect the ScreenBeam to my projector?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- Where can I find more information and get support for Intel WiDi?
Please sign in to leave a comment.