This error can appear on some devices using Android OS versions 4.3 and earlier due to differences in the way HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is handled through Miracast in some Android OS builds. Check with your mobile phone service provider for any available updates for your device.
Articles in this section
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop/tablet using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I'm experiencing freezes with presentation while displaying PowerPoint in full screen.
- I'm getting an "IHV not supported error" error.
- I'm having issues installing the USB adapter on my Windows Surface Pro tablet.
- I'm having Issues streaming from the Netflix or Hulu Apps.
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My video quality is poor, or I'm seeing a mosaic display on my HDTV. What should I do?
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- The ScreenBeam display appears to be larger than my HDTV screen. How can I make it fit properly?
- The ScreenBeam display software won't start - it says it can't find a USB Transmitter but the USB Transmitter is plugged in. How can I solve this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.