If your computer doesn't have a CD-ROM drive, go to the following link. http://sup.screenbeam.com/sbupdate.php You will need information from the sticker on the bottom of the ScreenBeam USB Transmitter. Once you have entered the information, download the software as indicated on the web page. After the download is complete, run the downloaded setup file.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. How can I install the ScreenBeam display software?
- ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software