No. Select "Keep the current color scheme and don't show this message again."
Articles in this section
- I cannot detect the ScreenBeam Receiver from my laptop/tablet using the ScreenBeam display software. What's wrong?
- I'm experiencing freezes with presentation while displaying PowerPoint in full screen.
- I'm getting an "IHV not supported error" error.
- I'm having issues installing the USB adapter on my Windows Surface Pro tablet.
- I'm having Issues streaming from the Netflix or Hulu Apps.
- My laptop computer displays the following message: "Color scheme has been changed." Is this a problem?
- My video quality is poor, or I'm seeing a mosaic display on my HDTV. What should I do?
- NFL.com app for Android gives error "NFL Mobile cannot be cast to another screen. Please disconnect your smartphone or tablet to watch" when playing video.
- The ScreenBeam display appears to be larger than my HDTV screen. How can I make it fit properly?
- The ScreenBeam display software won't start - it says it can't find a USB Transmitter but the USB Transmitter is plugged in. How can I solve this?