No. For Miracast devices, refer to the user guide of the device's manufacturer. For WiDi (3.5 and higher) laptops, make sure your system driver and WiDi software are up-to-date.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. How can I install the ScreenBeam display software?
- ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software
Please sign in to leave a comment.