Here are the steps to help you with the error “IHV Version Not Supported” error when trying to connect:
- Verify that the ScreenBeam AWD software is version 1.9 or higher.
- Uninstall the AWD software.
- After the reboot, disable the on-board Realtek wireless adapter IN DEVICE MANAGER.
- Reinstall the AWD software.
- After the reboot, attempt to connect. The connection to ScreenBeam should be successful – keep the ScreenBeam connection active.
- Re-enable the on-board Realtek wireless adapter in Device Manager.
- If the ScreenBeam connection drops, try to connect again.
This should correct your issue.