In Windows Explorer, browse to the CD-ROM drive (e.g., D:), then locate and double-click on the "Setup.exe" file.
Articles in this section
- Can I use a silent mode to install/uninstall the ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software?
- Do I need to install ScreenBeam software or the USB Transmitter included with the ScreenBeam Kit to connect to a Wi-Fi Miracast or Intel WiDi device?
- How can I update my ScreenBeam Wireless Display software?
- I've inserted the software CD into the CD-ROM drive, but it doesn't install. What should I do?
- My laptop computer does not have a CD-ROM drive. How can I install the ScreenBeam display software?
- ScreenBeam Wireless Display Software