This error can appear on some devices using Android OS versions 4.3 and earlier due to differences in the way HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is handled through Miracast in some Android OS builds. Check with your mobile phone service provider for any available updates for your device.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.