By default, the connection from your Miracast or Intel WiDi device to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum receiver will be made using the same channel used by the device to connect to the wireless network (if connected). Set the wireless channel of your wireless network to a 5GHz channel and then reconnect to ScreenBeam. Consult the user guide for your wireless router or access point for information on how to change this setting.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.