This problem occurs when the wireless signal is weak or of low quality. Try to change the orientation of your laptop or tablet, or position it closer to the ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum until you see the performance improvements. If this problem persists, unplug ScreenBeam Mini2 from the HDMI port and use the provided HDMI extension cable to connect ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum to your TV, making sure that it’s no longer hidden behind your TV.
Articles in this section
- After installing the Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I can no longer use the mouse/keyboard connected to ScreenBeam.
- After Upgrading From Windows 8 To Windows 8.1, I Can No Longer Connect To ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum With Intel WiDi.
- How Can I Adjust The Display To Fit Properly To My TV Screen?
- How Can I Improve My Video/Audio Performance?
- How do I fix low audio volume when streaming from the Lumia 950/XL?
- How To Set My ScreenBeam Receiver To Use The 5G Band?
- I Can't Connect To The Receiver From With My Intel WiDi Laptop After Installing Antivirus Software.
- I Encountered Connection Failure With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum And My Device Can't Connect To It Any More.
- I'm experiencing poor performance/latency with my Microsoft Lumia 950/950XL.
- I'm Seeing Choppiness And Brief Pauses While Watching Internet Video On My Miracast Device.