ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum is designed to be used in the same room as the source device. For best performance, the source device should be placed within 30 feet of the Receiver.
Articles in this section
- Can I Use The ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum To Access Online Content Directly?
- Do I Need To Install Drivers/Apps To Use The ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum Receiver?
- How Can I Tell If My Android Device Supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Do I Configure The Receiver's General Settings, Such As Changing Language, Rename The Receiver, Enable/Disable Screensaver, And Idling Time For Screensaver?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.