Search for "Intel WiDi" in the Windows Start menu and launch the application when found. If Intel® WiDi software is not available on your system, visit the Intel® WiDi Support Center to obtain the latest Intel® WiDi software and drivers for your system. Use the following link to go directly to the Install & Setup page for more information: Intel® WiDi Support - Install & Setup
Articles in this section
- Can I Use The ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum To Access Online Content Directly?
- Do I Need To Install Drivers/Apps To Use The ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum Receiver?
- How Can I Tell If My Android Device Supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- How Do I Configure The Receiver's General Settings, Such As Changing Language, Rename The Receiver, Enable/Disable Screensaver, And Idling Time For Screensaver?
- My Windows 7/8 device can support Intel® WiDi. Where can I find Intel® WiDi on my device?
- What Wireless Signal Range Can I Expect With ScreenBeam Mini 2 Continuum?
Please sign in to leave a comment.