The firmware on your ScreenBeam Mini 2 is updated using the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility app for Windows or Android. The apps are available at no charge from either the Windows Store or Google Play Store.
Once you have installed the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility on your Windows or Android device, follow the steps below to update the firmware:
* Your Windows or Android device must have an active internet connection to complete the update.
- Open the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility app.
- If you are using Windows, select Wireless Setup.
- The app will scan for ScreenBeam receivers. Select your ScreenBeam Mini 2 when its name appears.
- The app will connect to your ScreenBeam Mini 2. Once connected, a configuration menu will appear.
- In Windows, select Firmware Update from the left-hand column. On Android, tap the cloud icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- The app will compare your ScreenBeam Mini 2's firmware version with the latest version available.
- If an update is available, select "Upgrade" and the update process will begin.
NOTE: The process will be complete once the ScreenBeam Mini 2 has rebooted and the Ready to Connect screen is displayed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.