Follow the steps for both the transmitter and receiver. Updating the transmitter will take about five minutes and the receiver will take about one minute.
Prepare the firmware
1. On a PC, go to www.actiontec.com/mwtv3. Browse to the support section and download the latest firmware.
2. Extract the zip file, copy both "MWTV3TX.img", and "install.img" to the top directory of a USB flash drive.
Upgrade the devices
You must complete all steps for both the transmitter and receiver. Upgrade order does not matter.
1. Power off the MyWirelessTV 3 by unplugging the power cable.
2. Plug the USB flash drive into the USB port of the MyWirelessTV 3.
3. Press and hold the RESET button and keep holding it while you plug in the power cable on the MyWirelessTV 3 to turn it on. When the LINK LED starts to blink red, release the RESET button.
4. Once the LINK LED blinks orange, the upgrade is complete.
5. Remove the USB flash drive from the MyWirelessTV 3.
Warning: Do NOT power off the MyWirelessTV 3 or remove the USB flash drive
during the firmware upgrade process.