Make sure the IR blaster cable is connected to the transmitter’s IR Transmit port, and the sensor is mounted directly on top of the source device’s IR sensor window. Also, make sure the receiver or the IR receiver cable sensor is in the line of sight of the remote control.
Articles in this section
- Can I use multiple kits?
- Can the Transmitter or Receiver be paired with other Transmitters or Receivers?
- Do I need to power off the MyWirelessTV device after watching TV?
- How do I control the video source (e.g. cable/DirecTV box) remotely?
- How do I select a Wi-Fi channel?
- I am experiencing black bars on my 4k TV.
- I cannot control the source device with its remote control, via the MyWirelessTV 3 Receiver OR the source device is slow to respond to the remote control.
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is the MyWirelessTV 3 (MWTV3) compatible with MWTV2 (2nd Gen) and MWTV200 (1st Gen)?
- I’m not seeing anything on the remote TV connected to the receiver. The LINK light is solid green on both MyWirelessTV 3 units.
Please sign in to leave a comment.