Yes, since each kit is paired they will not interfere with other kits. You will need a separate source for each kit as splitters are not supported and may not work.
Articles in this section
- Can I use multiple kits?
- Can the Transmitter or Receiver be paired with other Transmitters or Receivers?
- Do I need to power off the MyWirelessTV device after watching TV?
- How do I control the video source (e.g. cable/DirecTV box) remotely?
- How do I select a Wi-Fi channel?
- I am experiencing black bars on my 4k TV.
- I cannot control the source device with its remote control, via the MyWirelessTV 3 Receiver OR the source device is slow to respond to the remote control.
- Is CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) supported?
- Is the MyWirelessTV 3 (MWTV3) compatible with MWTV2 (2nd Gen) and MWTV200 (1st Gen)?
- I’m not seeing anything on the remote TV connected to the receiver. The LINK light is solid green on both MyWirelessTV 3 units.
Please sign in to leave a comment.