Obtain the latest software update from the support site (listed below) and update all units in your MyWirelessTV system. This enables the Multi-Unicast feature. Connect the 2nd Wireless HD Video Receiver to your 2nd HDTV. Power on the unit and press the Sync button of your MyWirelessTV Video Transmitter unit to initiate the pairing process. Refer to the Quick Start Guide and or view the online video tutorial for guidance.
Articles in this section
- Can I watch Internet content (i.e. Netflix) or can I browse the web from MyWirelessTV?
- Can I watch TV remotely even when my A/V Receiver is turned off? I don't want to leave my A/V Receiver powered on and/or I do not want to hear the sound out of my surround sound system.
- Do I need to subscribe to use MyWirelessTV? Can I get free TV channels with MyWirelessTV?
- Does MyWirelessTV support wireless keyboards and mice?
- How come I am not seeing anything on the TV screen near the Transmitter or Receiver?
- How come I am not seeing video on the local TV when I view Standard Definition (SD) videos?
- How come I cannot view different channels or video content with MyWirelessTV? The remote TV always shows the same video as the local TV.
- How do I change the wireless channel on the MWTV?
- How to correctly place sensors for the MWTV's
- How to restore the MWTV200 to factory default settings.