Yes. Most of the newest A/V Receivers should provide a feature called "HDMI Pass-Through" or "Standby Pass-through" that allows a video source to pass the video and audio signals over the HDMI cable, even when the receiver is in standby (OFF) mode. Refer to your A/V Receiver user manual, and/or the video source (i.e. Blu-Ray player) user manual, and also check the cable for compatibility with the "HDMI Pass-Through" or "Standby Pass-through" feature. If your A/V Receiver does not support this feature, you must leave the A/V Receiver ON and turn down or mute the volume.
Articles in this section
- Can I watch Internet content (i.e. Netflix) or can I browse the web from MyWirelessTV?
- Can I watch TV remotely even when my A/V Receiver is turned off? I don't want to leave my A/V Receiver powered on and/or I do not want to hear the sound out of my surround sound system.
- Do I need to subscribe to use MyWirelessTV? Can I get free TV channels with MyWirelessTV?
- Does MyWirelessTV support wireless keyboards and mice?
- How come I am not seeing anything on the TV screen near the Transmitter or Receiver?
- How come I am not seeing video on the local TV when I view Standard Definition (SD) videos?
- How come I cannot view different channels or video content with MyWirelessTV? The remote TV always shows the same video as the local TV.
- How do I change the wireless channel on the MWTV?
- How to correctly place sensors for the MWTV's
- How to restore the MWTV200 to factory default settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.