The net throughput (MAC) rates of 400 Mbps and 800 Mbps (with channel bonding). PHY rates are 700 Mbps and 1.4 Gbps, respectively. One Gbps net throughput is available for point to multipoint networking.
Articles in this section
- Does the ECB6000 support MoCA Privacy password capability?
- How do i restore the ECB6000 to factory defaults?
- Is MoCA 2.0 backward compatible with MoCA 1.1 or 1.0?
- Is the ECB6000 MoCA adapter compatible with Direct-tv or Dish network?
- What do the LED colors indicate on the ECB6000?
- What is the difference between Bonded and Non-Bonded MoCA adapters?
Please sign in to leave a comment.