The ECB2500C supports a max frequency of 1004 MHz. You must add a splitter that will support the higher MoCA frequencies in which your Set-top boxes operate at.
Articles in this section
- Does the ECB2500C support VLAN tags?
- How do I reset the ECB2500C to factory defaults?
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected in my home network?
- Is the TV/STB an output only connection?
- What is the max frequency the ECB2500C will support?
- What is the maximum distance in between devices?
- What MoCA version does the ECB2500C adapter use?
- What splitter specifications are required?
- Why is only the coax light lit on the adapter when only a power cable is connected?
- Will the adapters pass audio/video when they are not powered on?