The ECB2500C supports frames with VLAN tags and will prioritize traffic automatically based on the VLAN priority field value. It does not, however, add or remove VLAN tags.
Articles in this section
- Does the ECB2500C support VLAN tags?
- How do I reset the ECB2500C to factory defaults?
- How many MoCA devices can I have connected in my home network?
- Is the TV/STB an output only connection?
- What is the max frequency the ECB2500C will support?
- What is the maximum distance in between devices?
- What MoCA version does the ECB2500C adapter use?
- What splitter specifications are required?
- Why is only the coax light lit on the adapter when only a power cable is connected?
- Will the adapters pass audio/video when they are not powered on?
Please sign in to leave a comment.