The 5Ghz SSID (Network Name) will NOT configure for the MI424WR Rev E, F, or G. The user will need to manually access the WCB3000N interface and configure the 5Ghz SSID to the same name, security type, and security key or passphrase that is set for the 2.4Ghz network.
Articles in this section
- 5Ghz SSID not auto-configuring
- After connecting a splitter to my network it no longer works. Why?
- Does this device support IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) snooping?
- How do I access the configuration page or GUI of the device?
- How do I change the Wireless Settings on the Actiontec WCB3000N?
- How to restore the WCB3000N to its factory default settings?
- Is the coax connection required to connect to a router or modem?
- Is the WCB3000N compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network?
- Where can I download the WiFi Assistant App?
- Why there is no support for WCB3000N's purchased from vendors on Amazon?
Please sign in to leave a comment.