The default IP address for the WCB3000N is 192.168.99.254 when it is not connected to a router with a DHCP server. If it is connected to a router the IP address will be assigned to the WCB3000N using DHCP.
Articles in this section
- 5Ghz SSID not auto-configuring
- After connecting a splitter to my network it no longer works. Why?
- Does this device support IGMP (Internet Group Management Protocol) snooping?
- How do I access the configuration page or GUI of the device?
- How do I change the Wireless Settings on the Actiontec WCB3000N?
- How to restore the WCB3000N to its factory default settings?
- Is the coax connection required to connect to a router or modem?
- Is the WCB3000N compatible with Direct-TV or Dish network?
- Where can I download the WiFi Assistant App?
- Why there is no support for WCB3000N's purchased from vendors on Amazon?
Please sign in to leave a comment.