Yes, the unit has 2 - 1Gb Ethernet ports (10/100/1000) to be used for LAN side connections.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the default username and password used to log into the WEB6000Q?
- Can I change the IP address assigned to my WEB6000Q wireless extender?
- Can I disable the wireless radios and still connect using the Ethernet ports?
- Do the Ethernet ports support Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)?
- Does the WEB6000Q allow the setup of multiple SSIDs?
- Does the WEB6000Q automatically obtain the wireless security settings being broadcast by the gateway/router?
- Does the WEB6000Q support concurrent 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ connections?
- How do I access the WBC6200Q's interface to configure its settings?
- How do I use the WPS function to synch with my router?
- How to restore the WEB6000Q to factory default settings?
Please sign in to leave a comment.