It will auto configure the wireless settings to certain Actiontec gateways, modems, and routers. For most other gateways, modems, and routers you will need to manually configure the wireless settings to match.
Articles in this section
- Can I change the default username and password used to log into the WEB6000Q?
- Can I change the IP address assigned to my WEB6000Q wireless extender?
- Can I disable the wireless radios and still connect using the Ethernet ports?
- Do the Ethernet ports support Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)?
- Does the WEB6000Q allow the setup of multiple SSIDs?
- Does the WEB6000Q automatically obtain the wireless security settings being broadcast by the gateway/router?
- Does the WEB6000Q support concurrent 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ connections?
- How do I access the WBC6200Q's interface to configure its settings?
- How do I use the WPS function to synch with my router?
- How to restore the WEB6000Q to factory default settings?