Configuration files created using CMS version 184.108.40.206 and later are not compatible with ScreenBeam firmware versions 220.127.116.11 and earlier. Ensure that your ScreenBeam receivers are running firmware version 18.104.22.168 or later.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Find ScreenBeam Receiver On Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Receiver Is Not Listed On My Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- Projected Screen Is Not Displaying In Full Resolution Or Viewing Resolution Is Small.