This can occur on certain Android OS devices. This is due to the way PIN pairing is implemented on the Android device. To connect these devices to a ScreenBeam, the Forced PIN Pairing feature must be turned Off in the ScreenBeam receiver's configuration (Local Management GUI/CMS only).
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Find ScreenBeam Receiver On Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam 950.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Receiver Is Not Listed On My Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.