AGO stands for Autonomous Group Owner. By default, this mode is enabled on the ScreenBeam Business Edition receiver. It allows IT Administrators to manage the wireless channel used by the Miracast connection to the receiver.
Articles in this section
- After Installing The Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I Can No Longer Use The Mouse/Keyboard Connected To ScreenBeam.
- Do I Need An Existing Wireless Network In Order To Use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Do I Remotely Manage Multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 Connect To The Network For Management?
- Is The 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?