By design, the ScreenBeam Configurator app is for retail versions of the ScreenBeam and will not work with the Pro Business, Education Edition 2, ScreenBeam 950, or SMB Edition models. Please contact your IT Support if you need to configure ScreenBeam settings, or refer to the User Manual by clicking here for information on accessing the GUI via default settings.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Connect To The Receiver
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- Can’t View Blu-Ray Or Protected Content When HDMI-To-VGA Adapter Is Connected.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam Education Edition 2.
- I Cannot Start A Managed Meeting Session With My Intel WiDi Or Miracast System.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.