The ScreenBeam receiver can connect to the network using either Ethernet or WiFi. Upon purchasing CMS, you can select either the USB-to-Wireless or the USB-to-Ethernet solution to suit your needs.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Are The Recommended System Requirements?
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is NGO?
- Will Domain Policies Affect Connectivity?