It is recommended that the receiver name is posted in the room or provided by the presenter.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Connect To The Receiver When I Disable AGO Mode And Broadcast Network Name.
- I Cannot Get My Android Smartphone/Device To Connect To The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition.
- I Cannot Start A Managed Meetings Session With My Intel WiDi Or Miracast System
- I Cannot Use Intel WiDi’s Managed Meeting After Disabling AGO On The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Receiver.
- I Can’t View Blu-Ray Or Protected Content When The HDMI-To-VGA Adapter Is Connected.
- Is There Anything I Could Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Projector Displays A Purple Hue Color.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- The Output Does Not Fit My Display Properly.