AGO stands for Autonomous Group Owner. By default, this mode is enabled on the ScreenBeam Business Edition receiver. It allows IT Administrators to manage the wireless channel used by the Miracast connection to the receiver. Conventional Miracast receivers such as ScreenBeam Kit, Mini2, and Education Editions do not offer this feature.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P During Managed Meetings Session?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is The VGA Input Port For?
Article is closed for comments.