CMS is Actiontec's ScreenBeam Central Management System software. It enables IT Administrators to remotely configure, monitor, and manage multiple ScreenBeam receivers from a central location. To learn more, visit https://www.screenbeam.com/products/screenbeam-cms/
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P Connect To The Network For Management?
- How Many Participants Can Connect To ScreenBeam Enterprise 950P During Managed Meetings Session?
- My Windows 10 Laptop/Tablet Displays The Message, "Conflict Found...Performance Might Be Degraded" When I Connect To ScreenBeam.
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is The VGA Input Port For?