By default, the HDMI Port Power Management setting in the ScreenBeam receiver is configured to turn off the HDMI port after 10 minutes to protect the projector's bulb lifetime. If you do not need this feature, login to the local management GUI and set the HDMI Port Power setting to either Always On or Screensaver.
Articles in this section
- After Connecting, Why Am I Only Seeing My Desktop Background With No Icons On The TV/Projector Display?
- An Android Device Does Not Prompt For A PIN When Pairing The Device For The First Time.
- Audio Is Cutting In And Out Occasionally Or Stuttering Sound Can Be Heard
- Cannot Find ScreenBeam Receiver On Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List
- Can’t See Video/Image On Projector Or TV Screen.
- Is There Anything I Can Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Laptop/Tablet Will Not Pair With The ScreenBeam Receiver.
- My ScreenBeam Receiver Is Not Listed On My Windows 8.1 Wireless Display List.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- Projected Screen Is Not Displaying In Full Resolution Or Viewing Resolution Is Small.
Article is closed for comments.