DCM stands for Different Channel Mode. DCM is a function of the wireless network adapter and its driver. It enables the system's wireless adapter to simultaneously operate multiple connections on different wireless channels and supports applications such as Wi-Fi infrastructure and Wi-Fi Direct.
Articles in this section
- After Installing The Windows 10 November 2015 Update, I Can No Longer Use The Mouse/Keyboard Connected To ScreenBeam.
- Do I Need An Existing Wireless Network In Order To Use ScreenBeam?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Do I Remotely Manage Multiple ScreenBeam Receivers?
- How Does ScreenBeam Enterprise 950 Connect To The Network For Management?
- Is The 950 Wall Mountable?
- Technical Specifications
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is AGO Mode?