Some legacy projectors use a different video format than the default format used by the ScreenBeam receiver. Enter the local management GUI and set the VGA Compatibility Mode option to either 1080 or 720.
- If using the HDMI-to-VGA adapter, verify the HDMI connector is securely connected to ScreenBeam receiver and VGA cable is connected to the VGA adapter.
- Enter the local management GUI and set the VGA Compatibility Mode option to either 1080 or 720.
- The projector is set for the wrong type of incoming signal. The purple hue seen is caused by viewing an analog RGB signal in the YPbPr or component video mode.
- Change the Projector's Signal Input to either "Auto" or "Analog RGB".
- Enable the VGA Compatibility mode in ScreenBeam receiver’s setting. Please contact your IT Support.