CMS is Actiontec's ScreenBeam Central Management System software. It enables IT to remotely configure, monitor, and manage multiple ScreenBeam receivers from a central location. To learn more, visit https://actiontec.zendesk.com/hc/categories/201274123
Articles in this section
- Does This Receiver And Or Firmware Support Intel Pro WiDi?
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Are The Recommended System Requirements?
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is NGO?
- Where Can I Obtain The Latest Intel® WiDi Application, Wireless Drivers, And Graphic Drivers For My Intel® WiDi Device?
- Will Domain Policies Affect Connectivity?