The transmitting client device supports Different Channel Mode, enabling two separate wireless network associations on different wireless channels whether in the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz band. Autonomous Group Owner for the session is transitioned to the receiver; Different Channel Mode on the client will allow for two simultaneous wireless networking sessions on different channels, the security on the client connections is to isolate the wireless LAN from wireless P2P.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Log In To The Local Management Web GUI?
- How Does ScreenBeam Receiver Connect To The Network For Management?
- This Is A Legacy Product. It Has Been Replaced By The ScreenBeam 750 And ScreenBeam 960
- What Are The Recommended System Requirements?
- What Is Actiontec CMS?
- What Is DCM?
- What Is NGO?
- Will Domain Policies Affect Connectivity?