By default, the HDMI port power management is configured to turn off the display after 10 minutes to protect the projector's bulb lifetime. If you do not need this feature, use the local management GUI or CMS to configure the setting to either Always On or Screensaver.
Articles in this section
- I Cannot Connect To The Receiver When I Disable AGO Mode And Broadcast Network Name.
- I Cannot Get My Android Smartphone/Device To Connect To The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition.
- I Cannot Get The Windows 8.1/10 ScreenBeam Configurator To Work With The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition.
- I Cannot Start A Managed Meetings Session With My Intel WiDi Or Miracast System
- I Cannot Use Intel WiDi’s Managed Meeting After Disabling AGO On The ScreenBeam Pro Business Edition Receiver.
- I Can’t View Blu-Ray Or Protected Content When The HDMI-To-VGA Adapter Is Connected.
- Is There Anything I Could Do To Improve The A/V Performance?
- My Projector Displays A Purple Hue Color.
- My TV/Projector Is Not Displaying Anything Or The Display Is Switched To Another Input Instead. I Had Previously Seen The "Ready To Connect" Screen.
- The Output Does Not Fit My Display Properly.
Article is closed for comments.